At the earliest, requests received will be scheduled during the next business day. If your scheduling request is approved, you will receive notification by email of the date and time. The seating in the Library Classroom is limited to the number of students it can accommodate at one time, so you may have to reschedule if the classroom is already full.
- Bring Student ID for identification purposes
- Do not bring anything with you to the Library Classroom in the way of books, notebooks, backpacks, etc.
- No cellphones or smart watches.
- Scratch paper will be provided by the proctor, if allowed by your instructor.
- You may not exceed your scheduled time slot.
If you have any questions, please email Maudie Bryant (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Learning Commons.
6220 East Texas Street | Bossier City, LA 71111 | 318-678-6042