Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Select "My Account" in the top bar of the page.
Log in to place holds, renew items, check due dates.
Library users may search the Online Catalog without logging in. Users will only need to login to place a hold or review their account.
To access the My Account feature to review account information
- Click on the Review My Library Account Link on the left side of this page.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Enter LoLA username and Birthday.
- Click Display User Information button
* My Account provides the user with a list of materials that are checked out, due dates, holds and an estimate of fee or fines owed to the library.
To place a hold
Search for the item you want then:
Click the name of the item that you want to place a hold
Click on Place Hold button
Login with LoLA Username and Birthday
- Click Place Hold Button.
You will receive an email once when the item is available for pickup.
If you need assistance or if you have any questions, please contact the library at email@example.com or (318)678-6042