Log in to place holds, renew items, check due dates.
Library users may search the Online Catalog without logging in. Users will only need to login to place a hold or review their account.
To access the My Account feature to review account information
- Click on the Review My Library Account Link on the left side of this page.
- Click Log-In at the top of the page.
- Enter LoLA username and Birthday.
- Click Display User Information button
* My Account provides the user with a list of materials that are checked out, due dates, holds and an estimate of fee or fines owed to the library.
To place a hold
Search for the item you want then:
Click the name of the item that you want to place a hold
Click on Place Hold button
Login with LoLA Username and Birthday
- Click Place Hold Button.
A Library staff member will call you when the item is available.
If you need assistance or if you have any questions, please call the library at (318)678-6042