How to get to the Gale Literary Index
The Gale Literary Index gives you a list of printed resources in the library to find information on your literary work.
1. Go to the BPCC Library webpage at bpcc.edu/library
2. Under the research box, click on the yellow tab, All Databases
3. On the “Select a Database" box, scroll down to Gale Literary Index
4. Click "Go"
5. Select Title Search
6. Click on the second option circle, Match all words entered
7. Enter the title of your work in the search box and click on search
8. Print your results to take to the library
A Ranking of the Most Influential Novelists, Playwrights, and Poets of All Time
Meanings and origins of more than 1,700 popular sayings!